Monday, January 11, 2016

Money Saving Monday!



I took my $10 Swagbucks from last week and cashed it out for Walmart. I used it to buy a large cone of Peaches n Creme yarn to crochet dish clothes and hot pads for various gifts for the year.  Between that and the clearance cross stitch kits I got at Hobby Lobby (which included a frame), I've got a lot of stuff to work on throughout the year for Christmas!


We used a gift card that we received at Christmas to go out on a date night and only paid 2$ plus tip for a nice steak dinner.


I found some clearance stuff at Walmart for 75% off. I found some small gift bags for 0.11 cent. I was happy as I hate spending money on things to just give away.



I made homemade floor cleaner for the week.


My husband traded some work for a load of manure for our garden. We no longer have cows so this will help our garden grow this year.

We've been eating out of the pantry and freezer , some things were getting a bit old.



2 comments: