Thursday, May 2, 2013

Frugal Things.

Last week I didn't get too many frugal things accomplished but my closest friend had her baby girl! So I've been spending all my extra time visiting and snuggling!! It makes me excited for the last nine weeks of my pregnancy because I know I'll be snuggling my own baby girl soon.
Miss Abigail Rose
 
I did fill in a work two days so that will bring in some extra money along with the money we got from selling our baby goat. It made me a little sad to see him go, though. Now if we could just sell the pigs.
 
I received a few samples in the mail and earned another swagbucks gift card.
 
We're still getting about a quart of milk a day from our momma goat. Now if my chickens would just start laying eggs I would be set.
 
I bought our tomato plants for the year since I'm hoping the cold weather has gone for good.
 
My frugal flop was letting my free paint coupon from Lowes expire :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment