Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Life is so busy!!

Life has been so busy this month and will continue to be throughout June. From my sisters-in-laws ( 4 of them) dance recital to ones graduation to O.B. appointments to my baby shower, it's getting busy. There's something every weekend pretty much up until my due date(July 4th). And now I'm going weekly to the doctor. It's just crazy. Add in the decluttering/spring cleaning/getting ready for baby and life is downright chaotic.

I don't like craziness and being busy. I like to be home all week. I like to keep my son on a consistent schedule but lately, there has been no daily schedule.

And I really wanted to squeeze in a beach trip before little girl is born but that's not going to happen. Hopefully in August after she comes and everything's gotten back into a routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment