Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last Week's Frugal Accomplishments.

Not too much going on around here. Just gearing up for the new baby, which includes cleaning and decluttering. We have too much stuff! I'm slowly weeding it out.
 
 
I received my first free copy of Better Homes and Gardens magazine that I won a subscription too. I passed it along to my grandmother to read after I was finished looking at it.
 
I received other freebies including vitamins and a free Tei Pei frozen entree and Carique product.
 
Ate all leftovers. No food waste!!! Love it! Throwing food away is like taking money and putting it in the trash can.


I've been cleaning/decluttering the house endlessly. Not necessarily frugal but it sure does reduce the stress level.

For Mother's Day we purchased a Kitchenaid stand mixer. Not the most frugal thing in the world but they last forever and I'm starting to make homemade bread and things. I had been wanting one forever. They had a deal where if you bought it you could send it a rebate and get the pasta attachment for free. That itself is worth 150$ so I think it was worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment