Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Frugal Accomplishments

This week I received some free samples in the mail. (shampoo, conditioner)
 
I won a free one year subscription to Better Home and Garden magazine from somewhere( facebook maybe?)
 
I recieved a coupon for a free box of hair color that I won on facebook.
 
I was able to cash in my Swagbucks and earn ten dollars in Amazon giftcards.
 
We're finally getting milk from our goat! I'm going to attempt to make cheese this week, I just need to purchase some cheese cloth. We may also try making soap as another way to make some income.
 
I plan on using a Lowe's gift card that I have to buy some tomato plants. I'm hoping to make my own salsa and pasta sauce since I use a lot of it.
 
Did a shopping trip at Aldi's. This is my favorite grocery store because the prices are so much lower.
 
Downloaded a few free ebooks on chickens/gardening/homesteading.

No comments:

Post a Comment