Friday, October 11, 2013

Todays To-Do List

Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed with my daily list of chores. Everything is just bouncing around in my head and it's easier to get everything accomplished if I write it out so I can see exactly what I need to do.
 
In no particular order:
 
Sweep, vacuum, mop the floors
 
Pay a few bills
 
Wash and fold 4 loads of laundry
 
Plan tomorrow's grocery shopping trip/cut out coupons I'm going to use
 
Load dishwasher
 
Write 1 page paper for one of my online classes
Do a chapter activity for one of my online classes
(these will probably have to wait until nap time!)
 
Make laundry detergent
 
Clean bathroom
 
Clean off table, it's become a "catch all"
 
Unload one box from our move
 
Plus chase after a 2 year old and care for my 3 month old!
and all of the little things in between!
 
I feel a little overwhelemed! But I have gotten a few things accomplished already this morning, so it's a start.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sierra! What a small world! I LOVE lists, I wonder what else we have in common!

    ReplyDelete