Monday, September 23, 2013

Menu Plan!

We're having a pretty laid back week. There's nothing going on except Scouts on Wednesday night. So there's no excuse not to cook from the pantry this week.
 
Monday - Spaghetti
 
Tuesday- Taco Salad
 
Wednesday- Something quick and easy since we have church. Probably fish sticks. Not the healthiest but I'm trying to use up what's in the freezer.
 
Thursday- Pancakes and bacon
 
Friday- Probably Veggie night, Corn, broccoli and cheese, green beans
 
Saturday- Grilled chicken alfredo
 
 
 
 
I don't really plan side dishes. I just make whatever sounds good.
 
Breakfasts include cereal, fruit, eggs, bagels, etc.
 
Lunch is normally sandwiches or mac and cheese. Easy things.
 
 
 
Here's a cute pic from last week!
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. I have been craving bacon.. regretting not buying it last night.. Now I want some.

    Love the photo.. What a doll!

    ReplyDelete