Monday, August 15, 2016

Money Saving Monday!

My son's first day of Kindergarten!



Now that my son is back in school and I'm wrangling only two children, I get a little bit more done. I'm not sure how that is but it works out that way. I miss him so much, though!

Last week wasn't a full week of school but I got a few things done...


I continued to line dry clothes clothes a few times a week.

I continues to work on Christmas presents, including dish rags from yarn I bought with Swagbucks, so nothing out of pocket. 

I only spent 10$ at the grocery store this week, this week I will need to work on stocking the pantry some more before winter time.

My husband and I worked around the homestead in the evenings, mowing, weed eating, harvesting the last of the garden produce. It's about time to bush hog it all down for the fall.

I earned some Swagbucks, I'm saving them for Christmas gifts.

I've been keep the thermostat higher while my husband is at work to conserve electricity.

Dropping big brother off at the bus!

1 comment:

  1. It is fun to hear how you all are saving money. I have yet to start working on Christmas presents - hopefully I can soon. We keep Christmas pretty simple so we don't do tons of gifts but I still like to make some.

    ReplyDelete