Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Frugal Accomplishments


Bentley's aunt was styling his hair


We've started a new tradition of Family Game Night. This week we played Scrabble and ate popcorn. (I've had the game since I was little, it was still at my parents so I brought it home to enjoy.) My son is only 3 so he just watched and it helps him learn the alphabet.(Cheap family fun/homeschool = win/win!!)


I'm not going to the grocery store this week. I'm trying to eat up some odds and ends in the pantry. 


I plan on staying home most of the week to save on gas. 


I bought a floor stand up fan. It was 20$ but I believe during the day when my husband isn't home I can keep from turning on the a.c. and just run the fan in the living room. We spend most of our day in this one room. I won't have to cool the whole house until it gets hot!


I attended a baby shower hosted by a friend and she sent home a bunch of leftover food with me. It was very yummy.


Printed coupons for items I use.

Harper and I at the baby shower

No comments:

Post a Comment