Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter

Easter!!

I am so grateful for our Savior who suffered and died for us so that we may be saved!

We celebrated Easter at both set of grandparents. Bentley and Harper both enjoyed their baskets, even though Harper didn't like her movie or clothes! She wanted Bentley's toys.



We don't really stress the "Easter Bunny" thing but when Bentley and I were discussing the Easter story and I told him that Jesus loves him very much, he said, "Yeah! The Easter Bunny loves me!"  Not exactly right.. but ok.. I actually said the Easter Bunny is just a game but that went right over his head.





I didn't put in any chocolate ( My husband was appalled that Bentley didn't get a chocolate bunny!)  Just a few Starburst. A new movie, clothes, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment