Monday, August 12, 2013

Last Week's Frugal Accomplishments

My sweet girl!!



I used 4 free e-coupons from Kroger. I was able to get a bottle of Clear shampoo, Colgate toothpaste, a box of Hamburger Helper, and a bag of popcorn for 7 cents. Every Friday they put a free item coupon in their website and I make sure I get on and load it to my card!

I used coupons to get shampoo and conditioner very cheap.

We were gifted corn from an uncles garden. It was delicious.

We are renovating a new home but we've been able to get a lot of things we need gifted to us, including three rooms of carpet and a new bathroom vanity. These have been such a blessing!

I haven't drove very much so we've saved on gas.

I returned an item to Target and got some things for my daughters new room.

We received a reimbursement check from a trip my husband took.

What did you accomplish this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment