Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Frugal Accomplishments.

This week I was able to redeem swagbucks for a 5$ Amazon gift card.
 
 I made homemade laundry detergent. This was my first time, so we'll see how it works!

I redeemed two free item coupons from Kroger.

Since we're still in the process of moving and renovating our new home, I've had to spend more money than I wanted to but we've been able to do it pretty cheap. It's a good thing I married a carpenter :)

Still using diapers from my shower, it'll be a long time before I have to buy diapers.

I exchanged some things at Walmart for things I needed, making them free.

I think that's all for this week, maybe next week will be better!!

My son wearing his uncles boots!


1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful photo of your son! I love that you changed it to black and white! It looks very timeless!

    Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. How wonderful! I'm glad your recovery with her went well; that always helps things.

    ReplyDelete