Monday, December 7, 2015

Ways We Saved Money Last Week!

It's my goal to save as much money as possible for my family.I try to save on small things so we can splurge on big things, like growing our homestead! 

Last week:

We decorated our tree and our home using things we already had.



I ordered our family ornament and only had to pay shipping thanks to a coupon I was sent.

I lucked up and found meat at Aldi on closeout! I got huge packs of chicken for under a dollar and ground beef for less than a dollar a pound.

My husband did  a side job and we'll be using the money to set up our gas fireplace (that we got in a trade) This will help us save money each month on heating and help us in our quest for a more off- grid life.

I cashed out for 10$ from Swagbucks.

I continued to work on homemade Christmas gifts.


3 comments: