Monday, June 2, 2014

Frugal Accomplishments and Weekly Goals


 My sister in law Alyssa, having fun with Harper on a hike two weeks ago!



Last Week Accomplishments:




I received another bag of hand me downs for Bentley and my wonderful sister in law gave me some clothes to look through for myself! :)


I finally got my garden in the ground! We ended up planting 12 tomato plants, 4 watermelon, 4 cucumber, 2 green bean, and 4 banana pepper plants.  Michael built me a raised garden bed and filled it with part dirt and a little dried cow manure. All the plants are looking well. 


I also received a barely used bread machine from the same wonderful sister in law. I'm so excited!


I used coupons to pick a few things at the store including detergent and pasta. 


I filled out a rebate form for ground beef purchased at Walmart. I will receive a refund check for about 5$

I signed up for two more online classes at the local community college. I wasn't aware I had any funds still available until the last day but I got registered for Spanish and US History online and had some money still left over. I used in to purchase a new jump drive and headphones. I should still receive a refund check of about 350$ in two months or so.



Goals

Things I need to accomplish this week:

Clean out my refrigerator

Paint my front door
(I already have the paint)

Do a few school assignments and reading

Make a trip to the library






2 comments: