Sunday, November 17, 2013

Best Days of my Life...

These are the best days of my life and I don't realize it. Sometimes I have to stop and remind myself that these days are flying by and my babies won't be little for long.
 
Harper is now four months old. She laughs and giggles and her chubby cheeks are so sweet. She can reach and grab onto her little toys. She plays a little game with me, every time I put her arm into a sleeve she grabs and tries to bite it and laughs. It is the most precious thing.
 
Tonight I was going to have a little "mommy" time. A bubble bath and a book! I had a glass of lemonade beside the tub and Bentley comes running in, blows out my candle, pours my lemonade on me because he thinks it's water and wants to splash me, and tries to jump in the tub.  Never a peaceful moment!  But I wouldn't change it for the world.
 

1 comment: