Monday, July 8, 2013

Frugal Accomplishments/ Baby Update

I am now 4 days past my due date!! *sigh*  It's so hard to be patient! I'm going to be induced in two days. I haven't been doing a lot because I didn't want to be too far from home if I was going to go into labor but I still managed to accomplish a few frugal things.
 
I was able to get two free boxes of Lance crackers from Walmart with coupons.
 
I stocked up on a few things for the freezer with a sale and coupons to get my bottom price.
 
I received a few samples in the mail.
 
I received a package of hot dogs, buns, and a bag of chips leftover from a function at my mom's work. She brought them to me.
 
I've been sticking close to home so I haven't used much gas this week.
 
I received cucumbers from my parent's garden.
 
I bought a big bottle of Dawn dish detergent and vinegar to make homemade shower cleaner. I will have enough to last a long time. This is my favorite shower cleaner I've tried. And it isn't full of chemicals!
 
My son received a bunch of hand-me-down shorts which he definitely needed for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment