Friday, June 7, 2013

Menu Plan.

I've learned that I NEED a menu plan or at 4 o'clock I'm trying to figure out what to cook and realizing I'm missing ingredients, etc. I've learned that I like having what we're eating planned out and it helps going to the grocery store with a list of EXACTLY what you need to finish off meals for the week. I don't really plan which day is which meal but I do know the 5-6 meals we will be having. I also look at the week and see if there's a day we won't be here, or if we have appointments and we need a crockpot meal.
Wednesdays are my night off, we teach at church and we eat a fast food meal. Not the healthiest but it's fun to look forward to each week. And there's no time to eat before church and it would be about 9 is we waited until we got home.
 
This week includes:
  1. BLT's, chips(left over from a bbq, I don't normally buy chips), watermelon
  2. Breakfast- pancakes, bacon, juice
  3. Crockpot Italian chicken, salad, watermelon
  4. Sausage and Onions, mac&cheese, watermelon/grapes/pineapple, depends on which fruit we have left
  5. Chicken strips, fries, veggies
  6. Leftover Night/ or possibly pasta.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment